A Clear Correct treatment is a new technology that helps straighten your teeth with a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners.
To get started, your doctor will take x-rays, photographs and impressions of your teeth. Next, a digital 3-D image is created. A precise treatment plan is established. Using this technology, your doctor will even be able to show you the series of movements your teeth will go through with each stage of treatment. A series of custom-made, clear aligners is then made specifically for you.
Clear Correct aligners are worn for about two weeks and then replaced with a new set. The aligners are manufactured on an individual basis to fit your teeth. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth gradually begin to move until they have straightened into final position.
Clear Correct is the most comfortable way to change your smile. The benefits of Clear Correct over traditional metal braces include:
- Clear:The Clear Correct aligners are nearly invisible so hardly anyone will notice that you are having treatment.
- Comfortable:The Clear Correct aligners are comfortable to wear. There are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation.
- Removable:The Clear Correct aligners are removable before eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Effective:Clear Correct aligners can straighten the teeth and correct the bite thereby improving your smile.
- Customized:Clear Correct aligners are custom-made to fit your teeth.